Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cookie Crisp

My ex girlfriend accused me of being a 'cheater cheater pumpkin eater' and I was offended. Obviously I cheated but I would never eat pumpkin. It is mushy and gross and when you see that wretched colour on a traffic light it means only proceed if you really have to. I'll tell you what I do like though, having someone vacuum my room for me. And Cookie Crisp! I'm guessing someone was dipping a cookie in milk and the whole thing fell in and they ate it anyway and it was delicious and the rest is history. And if that was the kind of history I was taught in school then I would of listened instead of cutting off Matthew Pearce's hair just because he looked like one of those fags that sung 'mmm bop'.

4.5 stars.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you so sexy?