Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cap' N Crunch

I love pissing off people at student hostels. I'd usually get there around 6 when the free slab of beer came out for everyone to share, i'd take a sixer up to my room and drink it whilst playing Brick on my ipod. I'd rock back downstairs around 8ish for the open mic and do a bit of improv. "hey so those mixed dorms, they're like harder to get into than a club." and "hey whose Kelly Rowlands? Oh hi Kel, I spilt some Cap' N Cruch on your passport, bunch of milk got between the pages and that so i just turfed it out, that cool?" Seriously though if it wasn't me up there you know it'd just be some guy playing Wonderwall 5 times over on his acoustic guitar. I don't even really like this cereal that much but i have a feeling old mate Horatio on the front there would turn me into a peg leg if i didn't give it;

5 stars. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

airline stickers lol?

Anonymous said...

you know wonderwall is the most abused song in a hostel. great to sing a long to though after 29 beers.